Re: RARA-AVIS: Anthony Boucher

From: Sllichtman@aol.com
Date: 24 Aug 2000

I would just like to mention that I am now discovering Charles Williams and am truly deeply impressed. I enjoyed "Hell Hath No Fury" aka "The Hot Spot" tremendously, but was really blown away by "The Diamond Bikini". The latter, to me, is simply great American fiction, rising above any genre, a worthy descendant of, among others, Mark Twain (in the same way that "Pop. 1280" is simply a classic of American fiction).

I have been able to purchase a copy of "Go Home, Stranger" and am clearly about to embark on a binge - thanks, EBay and ABEBooks! Any recommendations as to how I should prioritize my Williams reading list?