Re: RARA-AVIS: British authors

From: Peter Walker ( peterwalker@webtribe.net)
Date: 22 Aug 2000

Subject: RARA-AVIS: British authors
> Does anyone know anything about these
authors:
> Mark Timlin

There's an interview with Mr Timlin at Tangled Web and, soon, a fuller article about his Nick Sharman books - which is also in the next ed of Crimetime (due Oct/Nov). If you want a sneak preview - for I wrote the article - then email me and I'll send it as an attachment. If a personal recommendation counts he's the dogs bollocks. Other's who come under this general category would include: Nicholas Blincoe Dan Kavanagh John Milne Derek Raymond Pete