Re: RARA-AVIS: Chinaman's Chance

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 14 Aug 2000

On 14 August 2000, Mbdlevin@aol.com wrote:

: Bill, how long is the reading hiatus?

Until people cry out for more or we find a few good titles to go at--or perhaps another anthology, since the one we started with worked pretty well. Might as well wait a few months and build up strength. We've run through all the major HB writers and generated a decent reading list for anyone who wants exposure (although there are a few duds).

I've had intermittent Internet access for the last little while, and any list-related administrative problems might have gone unnoticed. If you've had any problems (can't unsubscribe, messages sent don't show up, etc.) let me know.

Cheers,

Bill