Re: RARA-AVIS: Chinaman's Chance

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2000

Ah, if you don't like these sort of complicated con jobs you probably won't like much of Thomas, the bulk of whose work is filled with such things. I like Thomas *alot* -- partly because his characters are terrifically engaging, partly because I've always thought that this is a rather truthful portrayal of how power is exercised in the world.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com