RE: RARA-AVIS: Crais

From: billha@ionet.net
Date: 08 Aug 2000

Charlie recently wrote:

> I'm just about through Robert Crais' Stalking The Angel, and have found it a
> fun read.

As I remember this novel, Crais begins to back away from so many wise guy witticisms--a subject of an earlier thread. I too liked this novel, especially his treatment of the young girl and her boyfriend. As is often the case in Crais' novels, I don't entirely believe how the shootouts play, but they're entertaining.

Bill Hagen