RARA-AVIS: Robert Sidney Bowen

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 06 Aug 2000

Does anyone have Robert Sidney Bowen's "Murder Gets Around" from the late fourties? Or does anyone know anything about it? I have to include Bowen in my bibliography and I haven't been able to locate the translation. None of the university libraries have it. I need to know at least the plot!

In case someone is interested and doesn't know, Bowen was a prolific pulpster in the thirties and fourties and wrote aviation stories. He also wrote some crime stuff, about the airline investigator Kip Lacey. Later on he wrote some PBOs about war pilots and also some juvenile sport books.

Juri jurnum@utu.fi