Re: RARA-AVIS: The Long Good Friday

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 04 Aug 2000

Tim wrote:

"I enjoyed "Face." Stars Robert Carlysle (Train Spotting, The Full Monty, and about every other brit flick over the last three years).

"It's on the New Release rack at my Blockbuster. Nothing particularly amazing, just a good caper/revenge shoot-em-up. Plenty of blood."

Face is finally out in the US? About time. I've been wanting to see this movie for years.

Carlyle was also great in an episode of Cracker (Brit version).

Mark