RARA-AVIS: Scream Street

From: McHale, Steve ( SMcHale@filenet.com)
Date: 01 Aug 2000

> Is Scream Street by Mike Brett any good? I saw it today.

        Scream Street is a very amusing PI story. Not hard boiled, but it has most of the trappings of a PI story.

        The copy I have is from an Israeli publisher. It has the same cover as a John D. MacDonald paperback.

        Does anybody know if Mike Brett is the same as Michael Brett, author of several goofy crime novels? Many of them I believe are Pocket Book paperback originals.