Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler- Library of America

From: Frank A. Salamone (
Date: 19 Jul 2000

I am a subscriber to the LOA, and I appreciate having the convenience of the good binding. I agree that Chandler is good reading in any form. I have read him in various forms and would love to have my hands on the old Black Masks but the LOA has it all in a good package. Let's worry about getting good noir material out there and forget about the inappropriateness or not of good editions.

Frank Sincerely,

Frank A. Salamone, Ph.D. 914-637-2746 914-997-9694 (FAX)

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .