Re: RARA-AVIS: recent findings

From: William Denton (
Date: 05 Jul 2000

On 5 July 2000, wrote:

: I believe we read and commented on the stories in the Hard Boiled
: Anthology a couple years ago. My recollection: uneven.

There's a lot of good stuff in it, though. It's worth having. Well, that's a silly thing to say here. I'm sure you'll like it, Mark. Let us know how the one by "John Crowe" is.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

-- # To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # The web pages for the list are at .