Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Fiction: Dark Highways

From: Paul Duncan ( Paul.Duncan@asml.nl)
Date: 30 Jun 2000

Marianne Macdonald: ><www.harlanellison.com/kersh/> Paul Duncan isn't REALLY Harlan Ellison, is he?

Not, I'm not. Harlan's favourite writer is Gerald Kersh, so when I was putting together a website, Harlan's webmaster Rick Wyatt generously offered to host the Kersh site.

(Harlan has compromised with modern technology only to the extent of allowing faxes to be sent to him. He recently did an on-line interview with the questions being faxed to him, him typing it up and faxing the answers back.)

- paul