RARA-AVIS: Noir Fiction: Dark Highways

From: Tosh ( tosh@loop.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2000

I just purchased 'Noir Fiction: Dark Highways'(Pocket Essentials, ISBN: 1-903047-11-0) by Paul Duncan. It is really an enjoyable little book and I recommend it. Also thanks for Mr. Duncan for mentioning my Boris Vian title. But even the happiness of seeing the Vian book included in this volume I would still recommend it for it's focus on an important group of writers. For instance I wasn't aware of Gerard Kersh. A writer I will check up on for sure in the near future.