RARA-AVIS: re: Pelecanos quote

From: Duane ( Duane@emazing.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2000

Richard Moore( Moorich2@aol.com) wrote:

<<I believe it is not uncommon for people to "do things they ordinarily wouldn't do" because of love or obsession. A few years ago in my neighborhood, . . . [SNIP] . . .

So can life sometimes resemble a James M. Cain plot? Yes. >>

Weirder stuff happens next door than anyone would ever believe if they read it in a book. Even in small towns, where the weird stuff may be weirder than normal, everyday, mainstream weird. Whatever that is.

-- Duane (actively working to be non-weird)