Re: RARA-AVIS: You want hardboiled (REDUX)

From: pabergin ( pabergin@gte.net)
Date: 21 Jun 2000

From Mario:
>I don't know Woodrell, so tell us a little more
>about him.

I think I've mentioned him before. He's done a few books UNDER THE BRIGHT LIGHTS MUSCLE FOR THE WING (from which the quote came) A WOE TO LIVE ON (Film version: RIDE WITH THE DEVIL) THE ONES YOU DO GIVE US A KISS TOMATO RED

I hold him in extremely high esteem. IMHO, KISS is his best book, but they're all worthwhile.

Ozark boy makes good. Warms the cockles, don't it? PB

-----Original Message----- From: Mario Taboada < matrxtech@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 10:42 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: You want hardboiled (REDUX)