Re: RARA-AVIS: poker

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jun 2000

Tom Kakonis wrote two superb hb crime stories set in the world of poker/card-playing/gambling -- Michigan Roll and Double Down. (He also wrote a third novel with the same lead character, set in Vegas, whose name escapes me. I remember it wasn't as good as the first two.)

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com