Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #300

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Jun 2000

Bob Randisi:

<<I know how you feel, Mario. My collection was one of the casualties of my divorce. Once I was out of the house I had nowhere to keep it, so I had to sell it. Still, if that was the price for getting out of that marriage, it was a small one.>>

Well, I'm happily married but the house is so full of (mainly my) books, records and CDs that my wife decided to put her foot down. I think the straw that broke the camel's back was that there was nowhere for the kids to put any of *their* books and magazines!

Regards,

Mario