Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Shaft

From: Karl W. Reinsch ( karl@rockin-r.net)
Date: 14 Jun 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, McHale, Steve wrote:

> I recall Shaft having a very short life as a television series back
> around 1973. I believe it lasted all of half a season. Perhaps those are the
> made for TV episodes you mentioned.
>
> > I know this is way late, already on the second film, Shaft's Big Score
> > as I type this, but TNT is rerunning 5 Shaft movies (two made for TV)
> > tonight.

We're sorta probably veering off topic, but I'll throw this in: There were 3 "Shaft" films and 7 TV episodes. A fellow named Steven Aldous has graciously provided me with complete info on the TV episodes, I have it posted at: http://www.rockin-r.net/~karl/shaft/tv-series/

which is a subpage off of my pages about the "Shaft" novels at: http://www.rockin-r.net/~karl/shaft/

-karl. karl@rockin-r.net