Re: RARA-AVIS: canned heat?

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 12 Jun 2000

Another variation on this that I found while going through boot camp at Fort Benning, Georgia was drinking Nyqual (sp) ... there was one guy who was already half insane who mixed rubbing alcohol with Nyqual to get his nightly buzz. Even though the company commander was an alchi who stunk of booze during the day, thankfully this young recruit didn't make it. Unfortunately, the Army didn't have any programs to help him either ... just send 'im packing. If we had sterno he would have drank that too no doubt.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
"If you don't leave, I'll get somebody who will." -Raymond Chandler (1888-1959)
Submit your Hard-Boiled or Noir Fiction to:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
Submission guidelines:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/admin/guide.htm