Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Nits Picked While You Wait....

From: James Rogers ( jetan@ionet.net)
Date: 08 Jun 2000

At 09:14 PM 6/8/00 +0300, Juri wrote:

>Hey, T.T. Flynn! What do you know about him? I've read some ten of his short
>crime stories and they weren't bad. I'd like some information, if you have
any.

>Juri
> jurnum@utu.fi

       The little I know is all courtesy of various rara-avians. Thomas Theodore Flynn, born 1902. Reportedly wrote around 250 stories for the pulps. Prolific author of westerns in addition to crime fiction, many of which are still in print or easily found (a new or reprinted one, _The Devil's Lode_, seems to have appeared last year). We should probably ask Mr. Reasoner.

                       James

James Michael Rogers jetan@ionet.net