RARA-AVIS: Re: Michael Stone

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 06 Jun 2000

>i read the first one. i remember it being very macho (sleeping with
everyone in sight and kicking some
>serious ass) but pretty entertaining. i, too, would love to know what
people think of the others...

I really didn't think they were that good. I actually read the second one first, back when it was the list reading, as a matter of fact, and I thought it was kinda lame. The plot was a stretch, and the book just didn't seem to know when to end. And at that, I thought it was the best of the three. (You notice, of course, that lame or not, I went on to the others.)

For what it's worth.

Vicky