RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Women Rewriting

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 26 May 2000

You'll notice that I didn't say anything about being good or bad ... just unique ... something that isn't as negative as some would like to believe.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"The dead are heavy, after all."
 -Will Christopher Baer, "Penny Dreadful"

Hard-Boiled Noir Discussion
   Hard-Boiled-subscribe@egroups.com