Re: RARA-AVIS: Knight Rhoades

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 23 May 2000

Let me say up front that I know nothing about Knight Rhoades. However, your description of the "Sleight-of-Hand Cop" made me think of Nash Bridges. He is also a San Francisco cop who uses sleight of hand, mostly card tricks, to disarm suspects. As a matter of fact, he has literally disarmed suspects with misdirection as well as handcuffing criminals without their realizing it, until they try to run or get violent. This happened more often in the earlier seasons, but it still occasionally shows up.

Mark