Re: RARA-AVIS: Publishers Weekly on Mystery, Death of HB?

From: pabergin ( pabergin@gte.net)
Date: 21 May 2000

>I had about ten minutes in the library the other day to look over old
>Publishers Weekly issues, and saw that they had a long article on mystery
>publishing in the April 24 issue.

I read the whole thing. About as limpdicked as you'd expect. PW is not about writing. It's about selling books. I don't have any problem with that. PW is a trade journal.

To look to it for anything resembling insight is, however, idiotic.

PB
-----Original Message----- From: Mbdlevin@aol.com < Mbdlevin@aol.com> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Sunday, May 21, 2000 6:48 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Publishers Weekly on Mystery, Death of HB?

Maybe someone who looked at the whole