RARA-AVIS: Publishers Weekly on Mystery, Death of HB?

From: Mbdlevin@aol.com
Date: 21 May 2000

I had about ten minutes in the library the other day to look over old Publishers Weekly issues, and saw that they had a long article on mystery publishing in the April 24 issue. Maybe someone who looked at the whole thing can report. My quick-running eye noticed that the article highlighted historical mysteries, regionals, women authors, and trade pb format. I didn't see anything that focused on hb or pi.

Doug