Re: RARA-AVIS: New paperbark original writers

From: Racerick75@aol.com
Date: 19 May 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 11:08:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jurnum@utu.fi writes:

<< Are there any good writers hidden
 somewhere in the midst of stupid and ultraviolent male action books? >> Well, there is this new kid Helms, who is getting some good press from people like Etienne Borgers and Kevin Smith.... Sorry for the BSP, but the urge just plain overwhelmed me. I'll go take my meds now. R

Richard Helms JOKER POKER, a Pat Gallegher Mystery available NOW from Writer's Showcase, an imprint of iUniverse.com Visit the <A HREF="http://hphosting.iuniverse.com/hpdata/Racerick75/">Murders In The Vieux Carre</A> website!