RARA-AVIS: Roscoe and West

From: McHale, Steve ( SMcHale@filenet.com)
Date: 09 May 2000

        A few more vague details: I recall something about the two authors comprising Mike Roscoe were brothers. I think the series took place in St. Louis or some other Midwestern city. I enjoyed the books a great deal. One Tear for My Grave is one that comes to mind. Good characters and dialogue, nothing too over the top.

        John B. West was definitely trying to be Mikey Spillane. Yes on South Africa. I think he owned a radio station there as well. Don't recall the black part.