Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams bibliography

From: Alfredo ( garciagg@adinet.com.uy)
Date: 06 May 2000

>Does anyone have a bibliography of Charles Williams' novels which they can
>post? Barring that, can anyone tell me which of his books have been
>published under multiple titles (such as Hell Hath No Fury).

><mike><cunningham/>

Maybe someone posts the complete list or can complete this one:

Hell Hath no Fury Scorpion Reef Aground The Diamond Bikini Uncle Sagamore and his Girls A Touch of Dead Stain of Suspicion The Sailcloth Shroud The Long Saturday Night Dead Calm The Catfish Tangle Stain of Suspicion The Big Bite Talk of the Town All The Way Man on a Leash

Alfredo