RE: RARA-AVIS: Jameson

From: John & Carrie ( johncarrie@sprynet.com)
Date: 05 May 2000

Mario sed:

> Oh, man, let's not get started on that one, please! I can just see someone
> writing "Deconstructing the Other: Gender and Subversion in the works of
> Carroll John Daly" or "Invagination and Myth: a(n) (re)assessment
> of Richard
> Prather's Gat Heat according to Derrida and Lacan".

It's probably been done!

For anyone that's interested there are some cursory intros to "Hard Boiled Theory" at James Sallis' web Page http://www.btinternet.com/~richnabi/Reference/Theory_1/theory_1.html and Monash University in Australia http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/public_policy/subjects/pce2070/units/units.htm

Tribe