Re: RARA-AVIS: Petievich and Jim Thompson

From: Ron Clinton (
Date: 04 May 2000

I *think* this might be the Blood N Guts hc reprint version, signed by Petievich (who did the foreword). They also released a version of THE KILLER INSIDE ME that was signed by Stephen King (who did the foreword).

Ron C.

>I found out that there is a book by Jim Thompson, "Child of
> Rage", which was edited by Petievich. It cost 612 marks in a net book
> store - approximately one hundred dollars! What's the story about the
> book? Why is it so expensive? What's in it?

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .