Re: RARA-AVIS: Review: Asphalt Jungle

From: William Denton (
Date: 01 May 2000

Thanks for the review, Eddie. Kathy Harper's web site about Burnett is at

althought the Internet is a little broken and I can't verify it right now. It's certainly worth looking at; it covers everything about Burnett and all his writings.

I had some comments about the book around in a mail folder somewhere from when I read it 18 months ago, but I can't find them right now. I enjoyed it a lot, and of course the movie adaptation is classic.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

-- # To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # The web pages for the list are at .