Re: RARA-AVIS: Paen to MacDonald

From: cooper ( jane@almaludo.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 01 May 2000

From: James Rogers
> P.S. One of The Drifters just got murdered. We'll have to remember that
> next time we do a "who's the most hardboiled doo-wop group" thread.
>
> --The Prisonaires; all convicted criminals who recorded in the 40s and
50s.
      James Booker and Little Willie John both did time for murder, but of course we're not going there are we Bill?

Apropos of nothing;I know we've been there before, but I'm just reading Kent Anderson's Night Dogs.I'm not a fan of police procedurals or of the damaged returning Vietnam vet book, but I'm really enjoying it.Can't wait to get back to it tonight. Jane InTheFirst@EGroups.com