Re: RARA-AVIS: Are they still talking about definitions?

From: Juri Nummelin (
Date: 29 Apr 2000

Kevin Burton Smith wrote:

> Could we just get on with it, please? Geniuses? Classics?
> Masterpieces? Zzzzzzz....
> Could someone wake me when the class is over, and just tell me what
> the reading homework is for next class?

Hey, if you don't want to read about our discussion, stop reading it! A talk about literature *can* be something else besides dropping names of one's favourite artists! Some people might even find that interesting...

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .