RARA-AVIS: Richard Moore

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 25 Apr 2000

Keith says to Richard Moore: "I have enjoyed your recent comments, particularly the way you exprees your enthusiasm for Charles Williams. I shall seek him out."

Some other books you (and other members of this list) might want to seek out are the two that Richard Moore wrote for Raven House some years back.
 He's also an excellent short story writer, and I've been trying for years to coax him back into the writing game. But he's too busy making the Big Bucks and gallivanting around Europe.

Bill Crider