Re: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard...

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 25 Apr 2000

Wow, you learn something new everyday - I had no idea these titles were ever published by Black Lizard. Great, now I have even *more* books to covet.

> Here is a list of all the original Black Lizard (pre Random House) books
in
> the Department of Special Collections, Green Library at Stanford
University.

> * Blood Dance (Lansdale)
> * Man on the Run (Charles Williams)
> * Nothing in her Way (Charles Williams)

By the way, for those interested in Lansdale, the above title is being reprinted soon by Subterranean Press in hardcover. Now if someone would just starting reprinting Williams, I'd really be set...

Ron Clinton