Re: RARA-AVIS: Blood Dance

From: Bleed272@aol.com
Date: 25 Apr 2000

Oddly enough, Subterranean Press is finally releasing Lansdale's BLOOD DANCE later this month. I read somewhere (pretty sure it was the Lansdale mailing list) that it was accepted by two different publishers, but both went out of business before it could appear. I guess Black Lizard was one of 'em.

Can't wait to see the new line of Black Lizards. Thanks, Ron, for the info.

And thanks to everyone else for various comments on my Gold Medal finds.

best,

Duane Swierczynski