RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard

From: McHale, Steve ( SMcHale@filenet.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2000

        Martha - that seems quite reasonable for the original Black Lizard series. On average, I find them going for $10 at the stores for collectors. The rare used book store that begrudgingly carries older titles usually charges about $3.

        If you're talking about the oversized paperbacks that were reprinted by a different organization (was it Vintage Contemporary?), then your prices are still reasonable (considering the cover price on those oversized books started around $8).