Re: RARA-AVIS: A batch o' Gold Medals

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2000

Duane Swierczynski wrote:
> Stumbled across a bunch of Gold Medals in a used bookshop today, and
wondered if any Rara-Avians had any comments about them....
> WHIP HAND by Joseph Chadwick

Charles Willeford wrote a pbo entitled WHIP HAND under the pseudonym "W. Franklin Sanders"...but I guess this isn't that book. A shame - that would've been a real find!

> RUN FROM THE HUNTER by "Keith Grantland" (Charles Beaumont, I've heard)

That's correct. Co-written by Charles Beaumont (sorry, can't recall the other writer's name). A decent read though a bit rough in spots.

Ron Clinton