Re: RARA-AVIS: Little Yellow Dog

From: Doug Bassett (
Date: 21 Apr 2000

Thanks, Mr. Deutsch. This is my first Mosely, oddly enough. Glad to hear it's a good one. Last year (I think) HBO aired a TV movie of ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, ALWAYS OUTGUNNED which I liked a great deal -- Laurence Fishburne was excellent, I remember, in the lead role.

Has anyone seen the movie version of DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS? With Denzel Washington? I thought it was excellent -- and shamefully underrated.

===== Doug Bassett