Re: RARA-AVIS: Recently bought

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Apr 2000

Thanks, Bill. Yeah, I never met a Spillane I didn't like, either. As for Millar, I got it because Ed Gorman has it in his book list at the back of BIG BOOK OF NOIR. Then again, he has some pretty strange books there, including Stephen King's GERALD'S GAME and Dean Koontz's THE FACE OF FEAR.

doug

I like just about anything by Spillane, and

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com