Re: RARA-AVIS: RUN

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2000

Depends ... do you accept Amazon.com's declaration that "A is for Alibi," etc., are hard-boiled works? Bookstores aren't experts ... now if John Leonard were to say it was hard-boiled, I'd pay some attention ... but that's because he has proven to be an authoritative commentator on the subject as far as I'm concerned.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Practice random acts of Xeroxing!