RARA-AVIS: Education of a Felon

From: Tim Oliver ( CSEM@zianet.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2000

Mark Sullivan asked if anyone read Education of a Felon.

I finished it last week. Easy to see where the material for No Beast So Fierce came from. If that book had ended with the hero being redeemed through his writing, I would have thought it unrealistic. But it happened to Bunker.

Also, if Bunker had included a big-shot movie producer's wife as a central character, I would have thought "get real." But that happened too.

I waited quite a while for this book. I wasn't dissapointed.

Tim Oliver