RARA-AVIS: Jonathan Craig; The Big Sleep

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 19 Apr 2000

It was good to see Bob Randisi's mention of Jonathan Craig. I really like his procedurals featuring Pete Selby, and I've always thought of them as hardboiled.

Last night I happened to turn on TCM at just the right time to catch the little special on the making of THE BIG SLEEP movie. The scenes deleted from the 1946 version were shown along with the scenes that replaced them.
 I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but I thought it was a very interesting show.

Bill Crider