Re: RARA-AVIS: procedural

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2000

> Primarily, however, I think the definitive answer is though that the work
is
> technically correct and specific as far as the procedures involved ...
like
> Tom Clancy and the technical details in his works ... so a coroner, EMS,
> fireman, DA, etc., could be the point of view or even the criminal as long
as
> the detail of the work is the police procedure.

Would you have the detail of the police procedure if taken from the criminal's point of view? I think I can see a way, but the criminal would still be outside of the actual procedure, seeing only what the public is allowed to see, until he is caught and becomes a part of the procedure. Interesting.