Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Hardboiled Music

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 17 Apr 2000

So then any one of these so-called "hard-boiled" authors who didn't live a hard life then isn't really writing "hard-boiled" fiction then ... sorry, but I don't buy it. The writer doesn't matter more than the content. Actually a Black blues writer who lived a hard life would have an easier time writing the blues than anyone who didn't live a hard life ... making their blues require even more effort than the person with first hand experience.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Practice random acts of Xeroxing!