RARA-AVIS: paul cain

From: Mike Cunningham ( mike@imagebusiness.com)
Date: 14 Apr 2000

I know there are at least a couple comics afficianados on this list and I was hoping someone might have some info on the following: I found a mention on some website of a "graphic novel" of paul cain's fast one. Has anyone seen this? Is it what it sounds like or something completely different?

Also, Keith Alan Deutsch recently referred to ruric's stint in hollywood. I find several mentions in the imdb of ruric's movie credits. I am not familiar with any of the films. I assume there are other films he worked on but did not receive credit for. Are any of these widely known? And can anyone recommend any of the films he worked on (credited or not)? Are any currently available in some format?

---
<mike><cunningham/>
<location>Durham, Ontario</location>
<webpage>http://www.cunningham.nu/>