RARA-AVIS: Bill Burroughs

From: pabergin ( pabergin@gte.net)
Date: 11 Apr 2000

I may have missed it (I move rapidly thru the messages) but I don't know that anyone has pointed out the continuity in Bill Burrough's work.

JUNKY and QUEER (both Ace originals) were as written by William Lee.

All of Bill's subsequent work (except for some work released near the end of his life, and THE LAST WORDS OF DUTCH SCHULTZ, a longtime project) featured his "intergalactic investigator" Bill Lee.

Forget hardboiled. Forget SF. Forget classifications of any kind.

As he might say, chacun a son gout

RIP PB