RE: RARA-AVIS: Hmmm...there's a lot of Dicks out there...

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2000

In two interviews ... one on 60 Minutes and the other on CBS Sunday Morning, he hasn't admitted as of last year. I've never considered him very hard-boiled anyway so if his wife writing them and not him, whether women can write hard-boiled or not is still in question. It would also depend on just how much she's writing and how much she's transcribing.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"I know. We are ... the lucky ones." Bif Naked, 1999