RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Sports

From: Martha Fischer ( sakana@stlnet.com)
Date: 05 Apr 2000

i find it a *little* alarming to say they're "strong professional athletes" because they purge...and someone who wouldn't purge is one of the "sissies"? not to be hyper-sensitive here, i'm just a high school teacher who sees lots and lots of girls who purge and don't strike me as very strong...

martha sakana@stlnet.com <mailto: sakana@stlnet.com>