RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard-boiled music

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 04 Apr 2000

Well, my point is the brand-naming in AP is akin to it Fight Club ... it's not simply the author going overboard, but the author intentionally establishing the shallow materialistic obsession of the characters. And no it's not HB or noir ... more literary (literary not defining quality, but genre/audience) serial killer character study like Joyce Carol Oates
"Zombie."

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"I know. We are ... the lucky ones." Bif Naked, 1999