Re: RARA-AVIS: Red Harvest- abandoned by Bertolucci

From: Dave ( birdlives@earthlink.net)
Date: 04 Apr 2000

I have a Bertolucci draft buried somewhere amidst my things. It's almost twenty years old, and I remember it being a very close adaptation of the book.

It's hilarious that's it's only officially come to light lately, because it's been common knowledge that he gave up that project many moons ago...

Dave